Our Vision is clear: to make Mobile Engagement work for everybody!
Mobile Engagement is the act of engaging a user through available communications channels (broader than just ‘Messaging’), both inside and outside of an app. Any organisation around the world (whether Public sector or Private, profit or non-profit, large or small) can benefit greatly from ensuring their customers/potential customers receive Marketing and Transactional content they value in ways convenient to them.
A key pillar of Mobile Engagement today is Application-to-Person (A2P) SMS and with a forecast Cumulative Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of over 4% for the coming years, there is great scope for growth. Other components of Mobile Engagement include Voice, VoWiFi, Email, Push, OTT connectivity, MMS, USSD and Chatbots. A holistic, Omnichannel approach allows for excellent market segmentation – key to optimising Mobile Engagement spend.
Having worked in Telecommunications globally for 25 years, we have real-life hands-on experience at every point in the value chain. Our client base includes Mobile Network Operators (MNOs), Content Deliverers (Aggregators/Hubs), Application Programme Interface (API) companies, Infrastructure providers and Enterprises.
Here are just some of the types of project we have worked on:
– Securing and monetising all Inbound A2P SMS traffic for Mobile Network Operators (MNOs), beginning to end
– Building and rolling out full Mobile Engagement solutions for MNOs to offer their Enterprise clients
– Helping Telecommunications infrastructure vendors understand the benefits of moving deeper into Mobile Engagement, beyond just providing technology: education, strategy and Managed Services creation
– Leading the move of Wholesale Voice players into other areas of Mobile Engagement, such as A2P SMS and OTT connectivity
– Helping Aggregators with all aspects of Marketing, PR and Strategy, to better position themselves in an increasingly crowded market
There are so many exciting topics right now in the world of Roaming – LTE, Wi-Fi Roaming, M2M (IOT) etc. There is a revolution going on now and we get a lot of requests from Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) in particular for guidance in this area. You can count on our depth of experience and wide frame of reference to provide the expertise you require. We are very pleased that Jason Bryan https://twitter.com/TheRoamingJedi , the Founder & CEO of ROCCO (Roaming Consulting Company) has joined us to offer his personal Roaming and Interconnect expertise and indeed that of the organisation behind him.